About Your Secure Account
Log in to this website to access your secure SFPP account, your single site for your SFPP information and tools. All SFPP members, as well as any spouse or partner receiving a survivor benefit, can access a secure SFPP account.
By registering for an account and logging in whenever you visit this website, you can view or update your personal information, calculate pension estimates, communicate securely with us about your SFPP benefit, and more. The sfpp.ca website is now your one source for information about your pension.
If you have not registered for your personal account, click on Login at the top right of any page, and use the “Register Now” button at the bottom of the pop-up window.
Tips for registering:
- You will need to know your Social Insurance Number.
- You will need to have access to your email when registering as you will need to verify your registration.
Features of the Secure Account
Benefits for members and retirees include:
- Receive notifications: Notifications will be added to your profile as needed, such as reminders that information is missing from your account or that a document has been posted. The bell at the top right of the website will tell you if there is a notification to view.
- View annual statements: Your annual statements are added to your profile as PDFs that you can access at any time.
- Go Green & receive electronic documents and communication through email: You can receive email notifications when statements and pension plan documents are made available by signing up for “Go Green.” When you register for Go Green, you will also occasionally receive email communications from SFPP. You can update your communication preferences and email address at any time.
- Update your personal and pension information: Easily view and update your contact information, address and beneficiaries.
- Safely share personal information: Use the Secure Messages function to request information and services, or to submit documents and forms.
- See your service and salary history: See the reported amount of your pensionable service and pensionable salary, as provided to us annually by your employer.
- Run an estimate using your information: The Pension Projection Calculator will use your reported pensionable salary and pensionable service to help you project your future pension.
- Review your buyback proposals and balance: Under Buyback Purchase, you can find any available buyback proposals. If you are already paying for prior service or a period of leave through a buyback, you can review how much you have left to pay.
- Complete your retirement application online: Use the online retirement application tool to complete your retirement application and manage all documents and forms necessary to receive your pension benefit.
- Schedule a one-on-one information session: If you need help understanding your pension benefit and statements, such as your Retirement Benefit Statement or Termination Statement, you can register for a one-on-one session.
Benefits for retirees include:
- Register for direct deposit: Register for direct deposit or manage your banking information through the portal.
- Pension payment details: View the dates of upcoming pension payments and see pension payment history, including deductions.
- Review your selected pension option: Review the details of the pension option you selected at retirement. (The option cannot be changed once a benefit payment has been made.)
- Review Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA): See details of the annual COLA on your pension payments.
- Access tax slips and forms: Find your tax slips and forms, including provincial TD1s or T4As.
Looking for mypensionplan?
Your secure online account replaces the previous mypensionplan. The same great features you have on mypensionplan are now seamlessly integrated into the SFPP website. You will use the same login username and password that you had in mypensionplan. Click on the Login button at the top right to access your account.