As an SFPP member, you can access the secure site mypensionplan.ca to view and update your personal pension information and manage aspects of your SFPP membership at your convenience.
To register, you will need to provide:
- One of the following:
- Member Identifier - This is a unique 10 digit number that appears on mailed correspondence from Alberta Pensions Services Corporation (APS);
- Your name, most recent plan employer and pension plan; or
- Your name and recent net pension payment amount.
- Your date of birth;
- The last four digits of your Social Insurance Number (SIN); and
- Your e-mail address.
On mypensionplan.ca you can:
- View your pensionable salary, pensionable service and contributions. When collecting your SFPP pension, you'll be able to view your chosen pension option, pension payment history, upcoming pension payment dates, and cost-of-living adjustments;
- Run pension estimates using the Pension Projection Calculator;
- Use the secure mailbox to request information and services, and submit documents;
- Update personal information (address, phone, banking);
- Change your beneficiary details;
- Book one-on-one information sessions;
- Monitor buyback balances;
- View upcoming pension payment dates;
- Print tax slips and forms; and
- Sign up for electronic communications (Go Green service).
If you require changes to your marital status, pension partner details, wish to begin a benefit process (such as retirement or leaving the Plan), or are looking for information about a topic not listed above, please contact us.